GWSF Annual Conference 2019
Supporting our communities to flourish
As usual, our annual conference this year will feature an interesting and diverse programme packed with great plenary speakers and stimulating workshop sessions.
Plenary speakers so far include:
- Scottish Cabinet Secretary for Communities and Local Government, Aileen Campbell, MSP
- Karen McCluskey, Chief Executive, Community Justice Scotland
- Dr Oliver Escobar, Lecturer in Public Policy, University of Edinburgh, Co-Director of ‘What Works Scotland’
Workshops sessions will focus on key issues including:
- Tenements/existing stock
- Universal Credit
- Scottish Housing Regulator’s Assurance Statements
- Scottish Government’s Housing to 2040
- CCHAs and social media
A draft programme will be available soon.
In the meantime, if you want to get booked on early! Please contact SHARE.