The Glasgow and West of Scotland Forum of Housing Associations has announced its new Board following its AGM on 18 August.
Adele Fraser (Linstone HA), Helen Moore (Reidvale HA) and Claire Taylor (Hillhead HA) continue on the Board after standing down, and are joined by new members Jim Brown (Williamsburgh HA), Susan McKeown (Parkhead HA) and Graham Piggott (Atrium Homes).
The new Board in full is:
- Bill Brown (Queens Cross HA)
- Jim Brown (Williamsburgh HA)
- Hugh Cameron (Bridgewater HA)
- Adele Fraser (Linstone HA)
- Peter Howden (Calvay HA)
- Susan McKeown (Parkhead HA)
- Helen Moore (Reidvale HA)
- Graham Piggott (Atrium Homes)
- Linda Sichi (Milnbank HA)
- John Sweeney (Paisley South HA)
- Claire Taylor (Hillhead HA)
- Jim Whiston (Ayrshire Housing)
Office bearers will be elected at the next Board meeting.
Current Forum Chair Peter Howden said:
“We’re delighted to have a full Board with a healthy mix of new and longer-standing members. The Forum is expecting another busy year, with both opportunities and challenges for community controlled housing associations.
“One of those challenges is succession planning in relation to both boards and senior staff, and in conjunction with our colleagues at SHARE and EVH we’ll be doing an important piece of work in the coming months to look at what members have been doing or could do to attract new board/committee members and succession plan to deal with senior staff retirements”.